BHS Physiotherapy, MNZP
Raised and schooled in South Auckland, I am enthusiastic and proud to be giving back to the community that I feel so passionately towards.
I graduated from AUT in 2014 with a BHSc (Physiotherapy). I am a passionate musculoskeletal physiotherapist with a special interest in sports & post-operative rehabilitation. I believe in a combined approach of manual therapy and exercise prescription to ensure people meet their rehabilitation goals so they can get back to enjoying whatever their lifestyle entails.
Paanz Certificate in Dry Needlinhg
Currently working towards a Certificate in Sports Physiotherapy
Member of Sports Physiotherapy SIG
Member of Physiotherapy NZ
First Aid Qualified
– Sports Physiotherapist for Akarana Falcons Premier Men’s (NZRL National Premiership 2017 competition)
– Sports Physiotherapist for Manurewa Marlins Rugby League Premier Men’s & Premier Reserves 2017
– Assistant Physiotherapist for Toa Samoa in the Rugby League World Cup 2017
– Manurewa Marlins Premiere & Premiere Reserves Physiotherapist 2018 (ARL Sharman Cup Premiereship 2018 RUNNERS UP)
– Manurewa Marlins Premiere & Premiere Reserves Physiotherapist 2019
Movement is medicine