Keep Moving with Virtual Moves online Physiotherapy!
Surcharge waived for ACC claims during COVID-19 level 3
We believe moving is living and our team is dedicated to delivering expert advice and guidance on how to move forward with your health in the comfort and safety of your home.
How it works?
1. Book Your Session
Book your Virtual Moves session with the help of our team
- Our support team will be in contact if your physiotherapy care was interrupted by the recent lockdown
- Our existing client base who would like to access this service and book for a new injury can do so by calling or emailing us
2. Access your session
Access your session via email link or PhysiApp
- Your Physio will send you an invite to join your session at the start of the session
- If you’re using a computer or laptop for your session you must use ‘google chrome‘ or ‘firefox‘ as your web browser
- If you’re using your smart phone download the PhysiApp for free before your session at physiapp.com
- In the instance you have not received an invite to join your session at time of session check spam/junk mail box
3. Personalised care
Accurate assessment, injury diagnosis and appropriate management advice and exercise prescription
Practice your moves after session with FREE PhysiApp
The exercises prescribed to you by your Physio will be grouped into a program format with suitable reps and sets along with video demonstration for you to access at anytime after your session.
All Virtual Moves online consultations are conducted by a qualified and experienced physiotherapist registered with the New Zealand Physiotherapy Board.